Tuesday 3 March 2015

Bucket List

I have one hectic life. I am constantly planning and working on my next topic, goal, or adventure. With all that I take on in life I must make a bucket list to make sure I achieve everything that is important to me. Life is short and goes by fast. I refuse to let it pass me by. I don't want to restrict myself but I also don't wish to look back on life wishing I could have done more. The thing is, I'm very open so my bucket list will continue to grow and change and thats OK.  Right now I have two sets of bucket lists; one is general life goals,

+ Have a family
+ Smile more
+ Be a better person 
+ Meet new people
+ Inspire people
+ Buy a house


Seems simple enough. Bucket lists don't necessarily have to be extreme. Although, with that in mind, I do have a second bucket list. A list that is a tad on the extreme side and meets the adrenaline junkie part of me. If I complete even half of my second bucket list, even that will be okay.

+ Travel the world
+ Finish writing my book
+ Publish my children's books
+ Complete a photography book of places I've been
+ Teach something overseas
+ Skydive
+ Coachella
+ EDC
+ Osheaga
+ Build a home in Africa


Where would I like to travel? Thats easy, Thailand, Australia, Europe (again), Peru/ South America, East Coast of Canada, Hawaii, Jamaica and the list continues, but those are my top places. This world has so much to experience and everyday I am constantly finding new things to add to my bucket list, things simple and doable each day, and things worth waiting and saving for. Ask yourself whats on your bucket list. You may be surprised at how easily attainable they are. 

No comments:

Post a Comment